Fun fact: I actually started designing out the runes for what the necromancer says here so that it could be translatable. I very much need to figure out how to make it into a font, because what is written out here is completely hand-written, and I foresee that becoming really annoying over time.

You may have noticed that, following last week’s update, the site has changed a bit. I decided to update WordPress and Comicpress, and had to make some adjustments, including fixing the dropdown chapter select. Overall, I like the new layout.

I also added a project wonderful banner to the top of the site. I’m hoping to get some advertising on the page, as well as put some advertising up online. Right now my budget is tight, but I’m hoping to get some exposure.

So, the past week has more or less been uneventful. I’ve been working a lot and trying to save as much as possible.

I actually just got back into an old hobby of mine: Nerf Modding. Basically, I take Nerf and other brand foam blasters, and I open them up, modify them, and just do everything I can to make them more powerful.

Well, the Nerf Subreddit is currently having a contest for merging multiple blasters together, so I thought I’d throw something together. I’ll post some progress pictures next week when I publicly throw my hat in.

Anyway, I’ll see you all next Tuesday. Stay classy.